The kids created this Father’s Day gift last year.
You will need:
- Light colored Shirt(s)
- Fabric Paint in a variety of colors
- 1-2 colors of fabric pens
- Medium sized piece of cardboard
- brushes and painting pallet
- painting apron (this paint does not come out of clothes!)
- clothes pins would be helpful
- Prewash/dry the shirt
- Cut your cardboard the size you want the child’s painting surface to be.
- Place a piece of cardboard inside the t-shirt and position. Secure with clothes pins.
- Paint! Dry!
- Add the “frame” and writing to front of shirt
- Wrap it up and give it to dad or grandpa!