I think I’ve made this every week for the past 6 weeks. I LOVE this new creation. It is by far the best guacamole recipe I’ve ever created. There is something about the cucumber and the avocado that are so perfect together, no matter how mild or spicy you choose to make this one, it always tastes great. If you are throwing a new years party, you have to give this one a try.
- 4 Avocados: peeled, pitted and mashed
- 2 Persian Cucumbers: peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1-2 tsp minced garlic (depends on how much you like garlic)
- Dash of Red Pepper Powder (you decide how spicy you like it)
- Splash of lime juice (or half a lime)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients, simple as that!
- The best way to dice the cucumber is to cut it lengthwise twice (so you have four long slices) and then chop it from end to end. You want the cucumber to be small enough to mix in and scoop up with a chip, but not pulverized.